The safety of our guests and the team is and has always been the highest priority to us. The current times are challenging and full of uncertainties. We find confidence in the fact that we go beyond all necessary precautions to keep #emcasa – boutique GUESTHOUSE safe and clean, having the perfect location to take the best out of “social distancing”, but still being able to provide our idea of perfect services during your stay with us.
What are some of our standards at #emcasa?
- Small & exclusive concept
- isolated & remote property
- 6 guest rooms with 12 guests maximum capacity
- Small team
- Access to property limited to in-house guests and team
- More than 1.000 sqm exterior space for our guests
- Á-la carte breakfast served by table
- High cleaning standards
- Private external entrance to guest rooms
- External access to public spaces
What do we do extra now?
- Provide hand sanitiser in all public spaces
- Additional disinfection during cleaning of public spaces (several times a day)
- Additional disinfection of guest rooms after check out
- Allow additional time between check-out and new check-in for the rooms
- Guarantee even more space between tables, chairs and sunbeds
- Additional precaution guidelines for the team and the use of individual safety kit where appropriate
- … and more
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the situation in Portugal or further information you might need.
We look forward to seeing you soon!